#Giveaway World Play-Doh Day Giveaway!!
September 16 is World Play Doh day, its amazing that they have been around for almost 100 years!! Almost every kid I know loves to play with this marvelous modeling clay and most moms have had to remove it from their carpets! It is one of those things that kids just love, and it keeps kids busy for hours at a time with their building forming. In order to celebrate World Play Doh Day, they are giving away to one lucky reader a Princess Royal Palace Play-Doh Playset!
- The first play doh mascot was an elf, but it was a little creepish so they changed over time to the cute little boy you see now, and his name is Play Doh Pete
- You can buy a perfume that smells like PlayDoh? I guess there is a scent for everyone!
- PlayDoh was first made as a wallpaper cleaner, but it only came in one dull off white color, you removed dirt by rolling the PlayDoh over the wallpaper.
- Red is the most popular color of PlayDoh today, and the original Play Doh was sold in one gallon cans in only 3 different colors, red, blue, yellow.
- PlayDoh produced 100 million cans of the popular modeling clay a year!
Sponsored by Play-Doh
Hosted by: Tales From A Southern Mom
Co-Hosted by: Michigan Saving and More
What a great prize this is!! Especially with the holiday's coming up right around the corner this would be a great present!! So what are you waiting on? Go ahead and enter for your chance to win!!
Good luck to everyone that enters!
Participating bloggers were not compensated and are not responsible for this giveaway.No purchase required to enter this giveaway and there is a limit of one entrant per household. Void where prohibited. All entries are optional. A new winner will be chosen if the original winner(s) has not responded within 48 hours of email notification. Tales From A Southern Mom is not responsible for shipment of the prize(s). Sponsor is responsible for all shipping this prize. This giveaway is not administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or other social media outlet. This is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Any questions, email email@example.com