The worst advice that my mother gave me...she told me to abort my first child! I didn't agree with it then and I am so thankful that I didn't follow her advice. I treasure my first child/son and always will. I didn't feel back then that it was her decision to be telling me what to do and I am so glad that I got out of that situation of being there with her and my step dad giving me there two cents in what they thought was best for me. A person in my situation has a choice and I think that I made the right one and wouldn't go back and change it for the world.
Showing posts from February 12, 2012
- Other Apps
Looks like tomorrow won't be so messy Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow Night Light Drizzle Rain Early Sunny Clear 45°F 36° 58° 41° Feels Like: 39° Get FREE weather on your desktop Low High Low Past 24-hr: Precip: 0.42 in (est.) Snow: 0 in Chance of Rain: 90% Chance of Rain: 10% Chance of Rain: 0% Wind: From NNW at 10mph Wind: NNW at 13 mph Wind: ENE at 6 mph Wind: SSE at 10 mph Through 3am: Mostly cloudy with temperatures slowly falling to near 41F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Rain ending this evening. Partial clearing overnight. Low 36F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Generally sunny. High 58F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Clear. Low 41F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Other Apps
Hi everyone, I found this in a cafemom group and wanted to share it with all of you so that others out there could get some great deals too :) I didn't come up with this list..just sharing I dont know if this is 200 I didnt count but I just copied the links here is the site if you wanna read it http://jillcataldo.com/node/112 Baby Baby Basics http://www.babybasicsclub.com/ Beech-Nut http://www.beechnut.com/ Bright Beginnings http://www.brightbeginnings.com/ Earth's Best http://www.earthsbest.com/ Enfamil http://www.enfamil.com/ Gerber http://www.gerber.com/ Pampers http://www.pampers.com/ Parents' Choice http://www.parentschoiceformula.com/ Huggies http://www.huggieshappybaby.com/ Luvs http://www.luvs.com/en_US/app.cnt/pageid/welcomeReg Nestle Good Start http://www.verybestbaby.com/ Similac http://www.similac.com/ Target Baby www.target.com (note: Most baby manufacturers do not offer printable coupons often, BUT they do send regular coupon mailers out i