Thank you for telling me about this blog hop Found the Marbles
This Leap Day I got together with several other bloggers for a Leap around the Blogosphere. It is just a fun way for readers to get to know us better by answering ten questions about ourselves. If you want to play along, add your answers in the comments below or create a post with your answers and add it to the linky below. Here goes:
- My childhood nickname was Si-Si (pronounced S and then i ) yea my first cousin/female cousin couldn't say my name and she started calling me si si instead of Lisa :) Stuck with me for a little while.
- If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me any office things!! I love my home office!!
- The television character I most identify with is hmm the first one that came to mind lol is Peggy Bundy from Married With Children lol
- If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to Sams and any office store that I see on the way! I love my Staples and Office Depot and Office Max!! Love em! I would be buying a ton of office stuff!
- The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is back in high school. I wasn't that wild and crazy but I did skip school a few times and had fun with my friends! Shame on me I know!! :)
- The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is either go to Paris, France or England. I would love to see the royal palace :)
- My family will always be loyal to sadly Walmart probably!!
- If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose oh wow I have a few of them but my frist choice would be Julia Roberts, then right in line with her is Richard Gere, Jon Bon Jovi, Bret Michaels and a few others..I love em all!!
- In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is pen and paper! LOL without those two things I would of been nutty years ago!! I use to penpal all the time and write in my journal and these days it seems like nothing but typing in my personal blogging does that but it still helps me get things out of my mind and relaxes me :)
- When life hands me lemons, I make lemon-aide :) I love lemon-aide, delicious!
There is a list (I am NOT good at this part at all!!) I don't know how to get the list of other bloggers here so I will just put the link where I got this from which is Look who Found the Marbles
Please go to that link if you want to link up and join in!!