1. Every year you get a brand new crop to choose from.
2. No matter what your mood ispumpkins are always ready to greet you with a smile.
3. One usually makes a better pie.
4. They are always on the doorstep there waiting for you!
5. If you don't like the way he looksyou just carve up another face.
6. If he starts smelling up your placeyou can just throw him out.
7. From the start you know a pumpkin has an emptymush filled head to begin with.
8. A pumpkin is turned on (lit-up) only when you want him to be