Jul 17, 2013

MasterChef - whose going home tonight?



I love this show! I hadn't watched it before until I started watching it with one of my very best friends :) And now I am forever hooked on it!! I LOVE Chef Ramsey so I really love the show!!

I have been watching it every week and so far I was that Crissy gone!! She just seems to get on my nerves! She's too obnoxious and thinks that she knows it all and I understand that she's a great chef, Okay I will give her that BUT the attitude just sucks with her sometimes and I really think that she needs to go home!

Update: I just watched it tonight and sorry again to say that the one that I wanted to go home is still on the show, however, I am happy to say that I was happy that Eddie won the advantage challenge and that James is still in it! I love the two of them!





2 comments:

  1. We love this show! yes, Chrissy needs to be gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the greatest show?!! Yea I am completely addicted to it and yes exactly Chrissy needs to go!! Her bad attitude about things just suck and she needs to head home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tweet