Have you heard the news? It's apple season here in the United States! If you are someone who loves apples (& delicious desserts like apple pie) this is the time to pick fresh apples from your local orchard, or find some great deals on apples at your local grocery store. If you are a Pinterest addict like us, discounted apples also means you can try all the delicious apple recipes being pinned without spending a small fortune on apples!
To celebrate the start of the Apple Season, Budget Earth and Mew Review are having their own Fall Apple Festival and you are invited! All of your favorite blogs are pitching in to offer our readers some great apple themed prizes, like a Collector's Edition of Apples to Apples AND an Apple Scented Soy Candle! While we may not be able to give all of our readers free hayrides and homemade treats, we hope you do enjoy our small festival! To learn more about this family game, check out Mew Review's review of Apples to Apples!
Welcome to the Fall Apple Festival GiveawayTo enter, click on the Rafflecopter below. Before entering, here is what you need to know about this awesome giveaway!
- 1 Lucky winner will win a Collectors Edition Copy of Apples to Apples. Another winner will receive an Apple Scented Soy Candle.
- Giveaway starts October 17th and ends November 1st at 12:01 am.
- US Residents Only.
- Winner Will Be Notified Through Email & Will Have 48 Hours to Respond Before a New Winner is Chosen.
- Winner be chosen through Rafflecopter via Random.com.
- Must Be 18 Years or Older to Enter Giveaway.
- All entries will be verified.
- Only 1 Person Per Household May Enter aka NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNT ENTRIES.
- Entering the Rafflecopter Means You Agree to All Terms.
- Good Luck Everyone!