Aug 4, 2012

Summer Challenge - 4 - Why I'm not or shouldn't be a weekend warrior

Summer blog - why I'm not or shouldn't be a weekend warrior...

I shouldn't be because ... hmm not sure! 

Hmm ok well this one is challenging lol...what is the definition of a weekend warrior? Sometimes I am a weekend warrior when we get up and go out and have a good morning out going to garage sales or when we get up and decide to take a road trip. Or there are sometimes when I just want to go out by myself and blast the music in my vehicle and drive an hour to see a friend or yea sometimes I guess I have been a weekend warrior..I like getting out and going on the weekend since there isn't any time during the week to go and do much with work and school etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...