Mar 28, 2012

Nice Cool morning out

I went outside with Bunnie this morning and sat out there and listened to the birds relaxing and nice out. Its in the lower 60s here..looks like its going to be a cloudy day but a nice one .. birds are chirping and its relaxing me. I am getting ready to start work, Yesterday I just got up and jumped right in on work and it was an exhausting, busy and chaotic day so today trying this way and I like it more!

Have a great day everyone.


  1. Listing to the birds chirp is one of my favorite things to do also. Following you from WORLD BLOGGERS COMMUNITY HOP3.

  2. I need to do that sometime. it is very peaceful. i feel like summer is pushing out the lovely Spring to be had here in LA.

    I'm a new follower from WORLD BLOGGERS COMMUNITY HOP3


  3. It's getting ready to storm like crazy here.... the storms are the only thing I dislike about Spring!

    I'm a new follower from the World Bloggers Community Hop3. I would love for you to visit my blog,!


  4. HI there
    New follower from World Blogger Community Hop. Hope you come visit
    Have a great weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...