Jan 31, 2011

Last day of January already!

So this is the last day of January. Wow already! This month has really flown by. So the new month is around the corner. I am planning for it to be a great month and I will have a great rest of the year.
Great things are going to happen in the upcoming months, especially February and March. I am looking forward to the rest of the year now for sure.
This year is for changes and I am making them, little by little each and every day...change is a good thing, change can be for the best and that's what I am hoping for..the best for my kids and myself.
And I believe that things happen for a reason. I went to the store the other day I think it was Thursday evening and the car that I had fallen for and wanted so bad...already gone! So I guess that wasn't meant to be. So I am going to give my van a good oil change and tune up soon probably Friday morning while I'm shopping at Wally world and then if I want to take any long trips and am not too sure about the van..I will just rent a car I guess. I want to take the kids to the zoo in Oklahoma City and take them to see their great grandmother who they haven't seen in a few years. So I am planning on renting a vehicle to do that. From enterprise its only about $75 or so to rent it from Friday until Monday so thats a pretty good deal. And it will be a great trip I'm sure. I will take my van around here and off 30 minutes or possibly an hour away but I don't want to run it in the ground taking it 3-4 hours away. We will be making that trip the weekend that the kids are out of school for a 4 day weekend maybe or maybe this upcoming weekend..not sure but will figure out something soon.
Hopefully the money won't be further delayed! Should know for sure I would think Wednesday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tweet