10. She's a goblin!
9. I'd like to get a little something
In the sack tonight.
8. Just get on your hands and
Knees and bob your head.
7. She's got a couple of nice
Pumpkins on her porch.
6. If you just lick itIt will last longer.
5. Let me see your big sack.
4. Can I eat your zagnuts?
3. Have your mom check it
Before you put it in your mouth.
2. You scared me stiff!
And the dirtiest sounding but
Not-dirty Halloween saying is...
He's got candy spread out
On the living room floor!
Oct 30, 2008
1. Every year you get a brand new crop to choose from.
2. No matter what your mood ispumpkins are always ready to greet you with a smile.
3. One usually makes a better pie.
4. They are always on the doorstep there waiting for you!
5. If you don't like the way he looksyou just carve up another face.
6. If he starts smelling up your placeyou can just throw him out.
7. From the start you know a pumpkin has an emptymush filled head to begin with.
8. A pumpkin is turned on (lit-up) only when you want him to be